Friday, November 26, 2010

Pre-countdown preparation

I'm trying very hard to finish an advent calendar that I want to make for the girls. It will be something like this (if all goes according to plan):


The past week I have been copying my template onto green cardboard and now for the big cutting out. The plan is that there will be a little chocolate inside each little box as well as some or the other activity that we could do together - sort of focusing on quality family time and making the countdown just a little bit more fun :-). My boxes however will look like little presents and have a little lid that the kids can put underneath each time they opened one. This way they'll easily see how many they have opened and how many more are still left. So fingers crossed I am all ready to give it to the girls on the 1st of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment