Tuesday, December 7, 2010

17 Days to go...

Today's activity was a quick and simple activity. Usually a Wednesday is a really busy day for us. On a Wednesday we leave the house by 7. We drop Caitlyn off at her daycare center and then we make our way to the city (about 1 hour drive). We first drop Terence off at work and then I drop Bianca off at One Day School and I then set off to CCF to help out there until I have to pick Bianca up again. Today was different in that I also had to pick Caitlyn up earlier than usual because she had a ballet rehearsal (which I'll be writing about in the other blog). We finally got home around 5pm after we quickly bought some groceries for supper. So I planned that today's activity would be a quick and simple one.


Today the kids had to make paper chains. I remember from when I was little, I enjoyed it when we made these in class and just as I enjoyed it, my girls liked it too.

Lots of concentration going on:


And this is where we got to so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment